Thursday 24 January 2013

Jem and Flow


 <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire strolls in, arching his eyebrows curiously, his head twisting and arching to get a better view of the place.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden yawns and watches Flow closely "You like it?"
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire wrinkles his nose, shrugging, "Too much family." He sniffles, "I was never good at the whole family life. Always fancied myself as more of a lone wolf. Until... You know."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden grins as she glances round "Trust me when I say thhis is nothing. Me and my husband, well, we have 6 children." she chuckles "Most of them are half vampire."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire rolls his eyes, "Someone's busy.." He teases, "I don't know how you can stand the little brats, personally. They're only good as meals, no offence. I guess the half blood helps, though."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden flushes pink "Wellt here is a reason we have soundproofed" she mumbles, a grin on her face "But seriously, he works away too much for my liking so we have to make up for it when he gets home." she narrows her eyes at Flow "My kids are NOT brats." she growls.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire twirls through the house, into the dining room, before clearing a space on the table and sitting on it, "Of course not, darling. I'm sure your kids are... Delectable. They're not those horrible peasant kids, after all." He calls through to her, "I just meant kids in general. They detract from the whole experience. Unless you get one of us."peasant kids, you see hanging about." He wrinkles his nose and glances around the room, "I just meant kids in general. They detract from the whole experience, unless you get one of us..."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden shakes her head as she follows him to the dining room, leaning on the door frame "My kids are nothing like peasant kids, nor are they disgusting humans either." she sighs "They are special Too special, and Im not saying that because Im their mother either." she rolls her eyes, knowing every mother thought their kid was special, destined to be something. "Thats why they Arent here right now. Too many people are after them. We had to send them somewhere safe." she chews her lip slightly, her eyes not leaving him as she spoke.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire arches an eyebrow curiously, "These people are obviously not very good at what they do." He remarks casually, before yawning softly, "You know, I once met a man who travelled through time. You know what he said to me?" He licks his lips happily, an unseen firelight dancing in his eyes.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden looks up at the ceiling and chuckles "They are, well were, good enough to kidnap them on more than one occasion." she flicks her attention back to him, tilting her head "A riddle, Flow, dear?" she queries.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire chuckles softly, "Then perhaps you were not trained well enough." He teases mirthfully, " And nope. A fact of life, he said. 900 years of space and time, and I have never met anyone that wasn't special. And I've met a lot of people. Now, you know what I replied? I said, they may have been special, but that doesn't mean they're any more difficult to capture, torture and kill."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden chuckles "Well, I am only a trainee assassin, my dear Flow." she smiles as she walks over to him "Everyone is special, the fact is not all of them deserve it. Well not in my eyes anyway. and the ones who think they are, but arent" she pauses as she reaches the table and lowers her voice almost to a purr as she leans in to his ear "I get to play with." she giggles, tucking her hair behind her ear as she stands back up.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire purrs contently, licking his lips and pressing them to her cheek when she leans down, "Many people that live deserve death, do not be so hasty to deal it. Not all ends can be seen, my love." He grins and rolls his eyes, the muggle films were stuck in his head, again, he smirks and mutters, " Lucky them.."
 <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden closes her eyes briefly as his lips touch her cheek, nodding "I dont always deal them their death, my dear. Sometimes, as I say, I just like to play with them. Tease them slightly then leave them." she laughs, throwing her head back before she takes a step closer to him "So, lucky them, hmm?" she winks"Whatever do you mean." she grins wickedly.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire smirks, chuckling softly, "Oh, I'd rather you kill me, dearest. This one could not dare to be teased by you." Another purr rolls from his lips as his arms snake around her waist, "I'd Just have to take these things that I want most."He brushes a stray hair from her face, "You look a little crazy when you do that, babe. Careful." He teases once more, completely ignoring her question.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden licks her lips before she chews the bottom one slightly "Oh, thats a shame" she murmurs as she wraps her arms around his neck and leaning her forhead against him "I think, teasing you wouldnt have the same effect." she grins, wiggling her eyebrows slightly as she softly presses her lips against his "Crazy, my sweet. I can be worse than crazy." she whisprs, pouting slightly at the ignored question.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire presses his forehead against hers, pouting his lips up to her playfully, "Kiss me."He purrs seductively. "Teasing me would have a completely different effect."He giggles, winking and pulling her closer still, "Oh sweetie, I love it when you're crazy. It really drives me wild."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden giggles as a tingle runs down her spineCrazy? Sweetie you already drive me crazy" she murmurs in his ear, tightening her arms around him, pressing her lips against his again. "Driving me crazy makes you wild hmm?" she grins, moving an arm to run her hand down his cheek.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire bites his lip, his eyes flickering shut at her kiss, "You're.. Twisting my words, you drive me crazy. And I love that." He hisses, struggling to concentrate. His body reacting without his brains orders, "You inspire feelings in me that nobody has ever inspired, you make me desire to be happy. And, as a part undead, it's extremely rare for me to feel like that."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden flushes slightly as she looks away from him, a smile on her face "A few people have said I seem to have the same effect on them. I dont know what it is. I cant control it, but it seems to work on almost everyone." she wasnt about to add it didnt work on her husband. She sighs heavily "Im sorry, Flow. I dont mean to do it on purpose. I was told that when I was turned, I brought some of my human side with me, even though they were adapted shall we say, for my new lifestyle." Jem lays her head on Flows shoulder, nuzzling into his neck.
<HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire shakes his head slowly, "You don't understand. I can't explain. You're just.. Wonderful, I don't mean it in the way I would've her. I could never, you're her best friend. I.. I loved her." he smiles and presses a kiss to her cheek, "You sound troubled, love. That's what I'm here for. Hell, you're attractive, but I just.. She. And you're married..."He adds the last bit, in hope that it would pull attention away from his failure to explain.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden sighs as she lifts her head back up, nodding"I know. I know im just nothing compared to her. To what she was, what she would have become." she scoffs and turns on her heels, heading to the kitchen and grabbing a blood bag. Tearing it open with her teeth, she drains it, spilling some down her top and swearing loudly. Throwing the empty bag at the wall, she slides down the cupboard and sits on the floor just staring at the ring on her finger "Im sorry." she whimpers slightly.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire hisses and pushes himself off of the table, knocking over a chair in the process, before marching after her, "If you hadn't been married. It would've been you." His eyes close slowly, as his body slows, his mind slowing with it, "It should've been you." He sniffles, "We should've been happy. No, death, no unhappy marriage, Me. And you. It could.. Still. We could.. Why is this so difficult? I've killed so many people, read them their last rites as I drained them, but I can't tell some stupid girl I love her. That I've always loved her. That she's always been on my mind, that she's the amazing one. And I wish I was her husband, because he's truly the luckiest man on this %$!#@%$!# planet."He spins and looks upwards, "Gabriel save me."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden flicks her eyes up at him as he talks, a small growl in her throat "Stupid girl?" she repeats as she stands up "Who are you calling a stupid girl?" her eyes ficker to black as she watches him closely "Hes lucky, yes. Lucky I havent walked right out that door after he spends more time at work than with me and our children. Lucky I love him so much." she wipes her  eyes "Im lucky. Lucky he loves me enough to forgive me for the stupid things I have done." her hand flies to her mouth as she turns to throw up in the sink.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire nods slowly, tears brimming once more in the corners of his eyes, today had been a long day, a long emotional day, "You. You wonderful, stupid little girl. I married a queen once. A queen that I never shed a tear over. And then there's this. Crying twice in one day. Because of you. You brilliant girl, so much more amazing than him."He frowns as she begins to throw up,rubbing her back gently, "Don't worry, little one. I'm here. You'll always be safe, always be forgiven. "
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden bursts into tears as she wipes her hand with the back of her mout "You dont understant, Flow. No one does. I love him. I love him so much it hurts me to think about not being with him." she runs her hand through her bubblegum pink hair "I though I lost him, twice, over the past few weeks." she turns to face Flow "I was willing to die rather than live without him." she sways slightly, grabbing the counter top to stop herself falling over, suddenly feeling lightheaded "I cant, Flow. I just cant."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire arches an eyebrow, "I understand. I understand exactly how it feels to want to die. To put everything on the line for a person. I did it. I went through with it. I bled out, for a girl once.This was the only way she could save me. By dooming me to walk alone. On this accursed Earth, for all eternity. Because she couldn't bare to be without me."He sniffles and hisses, running his own hand through his hair, "Never say I don't understand. I have felt too much in any lifetime. Too much for anyone. So much it killed me." He catches her dutifully, frowning.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden sniffs, feeling suddenly stupid for her teary outburst "Flow, Im.." she starts and stops, not able to find the right words tosay. She was sick of saying sorry to everyone. Sometimes she just wasnt sorry. Jem looks up at him, slightly looking like a small child again as she listens to his words before lowering her head slightly "My problems are nothing in comparison."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire snarls and wrinkles his nose, "My problems are ones I've come to deal with. This is my destiny. Besides." He chuckles, tears bouncing from his face, "Some girls love it. The whole 'undead' thing is big in some parts of the world." He smiles sadly, still rubbing her back, "You may not want it, but it's always going to be true. My heart belongs to you, sweetest diamond."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden growls at the snarling, almost ready to attack "The whole undead thing. she chuckles slightly "What about my husband? Hes not one of us. He wont be either." she shakes her head "Man, I have got to stop thinking about that." she mutters, running her hand over her stomach as she looks at Flow "I miss him when he is away, I dont think he understands that."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire wrinkles his nose, "Have you spoke to him about it? Nothing can be fixed if he doesn't know." He sighs, he shouldn't be handing out advice, he wasn't exactly in a committed relationship. He snickers, "I still don't understand how you could fall for one of those.. How did you get over the stink?"
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden nods "I tell him all the time." she sighs "I dont know what goes on in his head." she she blinks and snaps her head up "One of those?" she snarls "What do you mean, one of those?" she half yells at him. "That is my husband. My kids are half "one of those" aswell." she folds her arms across her chest "Insulting my family is not a good thing to to. Especially in my house." she narrows her eyes.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire smiles and holds his hands up to her, a gesture of peace, he didn't want to fight, "It was a fact. They are not us. I'm delighted that you're happy, I just wish it could've been a nice pure blooded man, but alas. This one is not to judge, I guess. Darling sister, sweetest diamond, my love, and my life. No offense was meant, I am sorry."His voice is calm and deep, but his eyes flit around her body nervously.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden sighs and unfolds her arms "There better not have bee, Flow. Im serious. I have killed more powerful and stronger than you for the same reason." she turns to the kettle in attempt to distract herself and calm down "Insulting my family only gets you killed." she warns "I wont tell you again. And, for your information, he doesnt stink." she mutters.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire smirks, running his hands through his hair, "Oh, darlin'. They all stink. Another fact."He chuckles teasingly, "There were no insults. Just facts, love." His face threatens to break into laughter, as if he had turned into a teenager, once more, "Oh, darling, you are precious."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden growls "Well if he does, and Im saying if, I cant smell it." she smiles to herself "He smells of..." she stops and giggles, unable to carry on "Im not telling you what he smells of to me. All I shall say on that matter is, he smells delicious." she turns round "Its one of the reasons I cant keep my hands off him."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire winces at her words, they stung. His heart on his sleeve, raw and bloody, "I care not what you get up to with... I-Him." He sniffs and hisses quietly, holding back a whimper. He holds his hand out of her, "I hate fighting with you, dearest. Without her, you're the only one I have left. The only friend I have." Speaking the words hurt him. But he couldn't lose her. Ever.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden drops the smile from her face, seeing how the words hurt him. She walks over to him and wraps her arms round him in a tight hug "Im sorry Flow. I really am sorry. I hate arguing with you too. We have to stay strong. Be there for each other. I lost my best friend, my eternal sister. You lost the one you loved. She was the strongest one of us." she whispers.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire nods curtly, straightening up, regally, "Let none stand in our way. She is our cause, our justice. She is the pain we bring in the night. In her name, forever do we act." He glances at the ground and mutters, "In your name, I love." His arm curls around her waist and he sniffles into her shoulder, "She was ours, she shouldn't have died."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden lets out a small sob at his words "In her name" she repeats, a few tears again falling down her cheek as she yawns. She was tired. The last few days she hadnt slept, as usual when Creven was away. She could have redecorated the whole castle by now if she was in the right frame of mind but she wasnt. Her eternal sister had died, followed by her father a few days ago. She had found her happiness at the bottom of a whiskey bottle. A few, in fact. She had sat all night with her crystal to her forehead, replaying all her memories she had growing up, just to see her father and her uncles faces. She was an emotional wreck right now and her husband had been at work the whole time, not knowing. Snapping back, she nods "She shouldnt have been taken."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire cuddles her close, rocking her gently, "Forever in our memories. Forever in our hearts. We will find you, love. We will be together, one day." He smiles mournfully, mouthing the words, 'I love you' to the roof. "Don't worry, sweetie. We'll be okay. Everything will be okay."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden keeps her arms round him, rocking with him "I know we will." she murmurs "Not for a long time though, I hope." she adds quietly inbetween silent sobs, the tears flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire nods, "You have children, you can never abandon them. Not until they grow up to be scary and strong like their mother. Even with a weak gene." He teases. His head falling down to her shoulder.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden scoffs and rolls her eyes "They are stronger than I ever thought they would be." she digs her finger into his side ""They dont have a weak gene." she scowls "Why do you hurt me with your words, if you say you love me?"
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire smiles happily, "They will be fine warriors. Just don't let your husband get a hold of them."He jibes. "I do it because It's the only way I know how to show affection. Love doesn't come easily to me." He shrugs, "I apologise."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden sighs heavily as she drops her arms from around him, shaking her head at him "Please." she half begs him, sounding pathetic, she knew but she didnt care "Flow, please, just stop." she takes a few steps back from him "I cant have a conversation with you if all you are going to do is insult my husband and our children." she stifles a yawn, not through boredom, through exhaustion.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire pouts playfully, "Not the children, just the husband. And I'm only kidding. Otherwise I would've called him 'it' I mean no offense, ever. Remember that." He nods and gestures around, "This Is a lovely house. But I feel I have overstayed my welcome, and you must sleep. I should take my leave. Unless you want me to stay?" He yawns himself, rubbing his eyes.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden stands and shakes her head "I appreciate that Flow. I mean you not calling my husband 'it'. That means a lot to me." she smiles slightly "He decorated it, and built the majority of it himself.” she smirks, rather smugly. Looking round she shrugs slightly "You can stay of you want to I mean there are five spare bedrooms upstairs. Take your pick."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire nods and shrugs, "It's difficult, but if it's what you want. Then I will... Persevere. Just don't ask me to like him, please." He narrows his eyes at her, not sure if it was a joke “Oh, darling. As much as I would love to stay and keep you company in this rather large domain, the... Temptation." His eyes run over her body hungrily, "Would be too intense. For your honour, my love. That is why I cannot."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden narrows her eyes "Flow..." she warns laying her hands on her hips just wishing he would stop it. "I understand why you cant. I dont think I would be able to prise you and Creven apart if you came face to face with him. He would tear you to shreds and I dont think I could stand it." she smiles slightly before pressing her lips hard against his.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire purrs, a soft, teasing grin flickering over his face, she knew he was teasing, even if she didn't realise. He chooses not to speak, but bites down hungrily on her lip when she kisses him.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden snakes her hand back around him, kissing him deeper. She knew she shouldnt be doing this right now but she couldnt help herself.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire growls, wrapping his arms around her neck, kissing her harder and more passionately with each passing second, he shouldn't. He should pull himself away, but she was oh so inviting.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden growls slightly, kissing him back with more passion, more hunger, her arms tightening around him as if she didnt want to stop.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire whimpers in happiness, in adoration. He needed this, he needed her. But not like this. He untangled his arms, promptly followed by hers, "Diamond. We shouldn't. " He whispers.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden chuckles slightly, leaving herh and where it was, a small smile on her face "I know, my love. I know. I wouldnt want you to let go either. It would get us in so much trouble." she sighs before leaning in for one last lingering kiss.
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire smirks, "So much.." He mutters before curling his arm around her neck, deepening the kiss, and biting down on her lip, a lust filled look in his eyes.
<SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden lets out a small moan as she smiles slightly, deepening the kiss slightly, the taste of him lingering on her lips as she reluctantly breaks it, taking a few steps back "Oh, the temptation" she purrs at him
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire smirks and steps backwards, closing his eyes, "Kick me out of the house, before I lay my eyes once more on such a beauty. And am struck, incapable of leaving, incapable of obeying." He whimpers happily, "Before I steal you away to our own little dreamland." He smiles and twirls on the spot, " My unbeating heart beats forever for you."
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden giggles slightly "Well, my love" she whispers, taking a few steps closer to him "Maybe our dreamland may be where I want to be" she giggles slightly as she kisses his cheek, sighing slightly as she slips her hand into his and ushers him towards the door "But I think it may have to wait, before he comes home."
  <HUF> SecretlyaPanda flowfire smirks and flashes a wink at her, "And besides, it wouldn't be proper if your children found you in a state, with me. We will both have to wait, alas, diamond. I bid thee a much regretted, And a love-filled, fairwell. With most of my heart." He squeezes her hand, and slips out of the door, turning a final time, to blow her a final kiss.
  <SLY> VampireCalanon JemHayden sighs, slightly disappointed as she watches him walks down the long drive, chuckling at the sight of him blowing her a kiss. She licks her lips slightly, still able to taste him on them. She leans against the door frame until he disappears into the night, running her hand through her hair, confused at what she had done. Shutting the door she heads up to bed, crawling under the covers, running the events of the night through her head before reaching for her crystal and holding it to her forehead, removing them and letting them settle in the crystal. Creven would be able to read her thoughts if she left them to wander in her head so freely. She couldnt take any chances. She stashes the crystal back under her side of her bed and closes her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment