Friday 29 March 2013

Araina meets Marriah!

<GRY> Firstyeargirl MarriahC kicks the front door open and throws her sister to the floor.
  <SLY> Fifthyeargirl ArainaBlack screeches as she lands on her still wounded wings, flashing foward and grabbing her sister by the throat, "Don't you fucking TOUCH me."
  <SLY> Firstyeargirl Irma trembles with fear under the table and cries softly as her aunt is thrown on the floor. She squeezes her eyes shut tight.
  <GRY> Firstyeargirl MarriahC growls and grabs Arainas wrists, yanking them from her throat "Dont you EVER speak of dad like that! He made one mistake! Moms made LOADS!"
  <SLY> Fifthyeargirl ArainaBlack sweeps her foot under Marriah, knocking her to the floor, "You sit there and act like dad is a fucking saint! At least none of moms mistakes tried to kill the entire fucking family!"
  <SLY> Firstyeargirl Irma runs out from under the table and darts upstairs, locking herself in her aunt Rain's bedroom.
  <GRY> Firstyeargirl MarriahC screeches, landing on the floor "What dad is doing is SAVING the family from breaking up! You complain about not seeing them! I've not seen them for YEARS! YEARS! Not months! she hisses watching Irma run upstairs "Hes no saint, but that bitch he slept with got what she deserved! She compelled Coran to kill Grandpa! I had to sit, watching, knowing I couldnt do anything to stop him! I WAS HELPLESS! Do you know how that feels?" she jumps up, darting to her sister, jabbing her shoulder "You dont. Not when it comes to this family! The best thing mom has EVER done, as far as Im concerned is kill her! Not soon enough though!"
  <SLY> Fifthyeargirl ArainaBlack grabs Marriah's wrist as her eyes flash completely black and a different tenor enters her voice as she replies calmly. "First off, do not touch me. Second, I went without a family for almost three centuries, so do you know how bad it is to have something that you've wanted for your entire life and finally gotten, taken away from you like that? To have someone finally love you and then they are gone?! Third, I understand the bitch got what she deserved. Honestly, I would have done is slowly and painfully, but that's just the torture demon in me, I guess. And yes, I know how it feels to be helpless while you watch someone you love die." She twists Marriah's wrist, hard. "I had to watch while my father tortured the spirit out of my two month old daughter. Then, I got to lay there helpless while my own mother tortured me for days, letting her guards do things to me, making me want to die. You have no idea what the term 'bad mother' means. Our mother is amazing, you are just a blind, spoiled Daddy's girl." She snorts disgustedly as she releases Marriah's arm and strips off her jacket, letting her wings expand. Looking at them, her wounds have reopened from her fall and her wings are still broken and mangled. "Damn it, now look what you've done."
  <GRY> Firstyeargirl MarriahC winces slightly as her sister grabs her wrist, closing her eyes to fight through the pain as she had been taught growing up "I will touch you if I want to" she growls lowly "I know what its like to have something taken away from you, something you want so badly. Everytime they come home, i think todays the day. Todays the day they will come and get us. But no. It never happens. Them SHE goes and gets pregnant again and suddenly they are all for this new baby, running off to rescue it from the Levels, wherever that is. I had to sit and watch my big brother beg the men who hunted him down, to kill him. He had no idea what he had done, they wouldnt listen to him. Wouldnt hear him out. He was scared, Araina. So scared." tears stream down her cheeks but she ignores them "He begged them to kill him and when they did, I felt like I died too. A part of me died with him. You wouldnt understand" she sniffs, rubbing her wrist as her sister lets go "If mom had dealt with HER when she had the chance months ago, this wouldnt have happened. Coran would still be alive and I wouldnt hate her." she takes a few steps back, staring at the wings "I did nothing. You brough it on yourself. Theres some healing vials of Aunt Leas in the kitchen if you think its that bad." she scoffs and walks out to the living room, throwing herself in her dads chair.
  <SLY> Fifthyeargirl ArainaBlack balls her fists up in anger, rolling her eyes as her sister cries. When she opened up to her demon like this, she felt no emotion but anger. A blind rage. She follows Marriah into the living room, standing in front of the chair. "You left by choice, that is your own damn fault. And how stupid could you be?" Her voice become light and mocking as she asks, "Sweetheart, you do realize it takes two people to have a baby, right? Mom couldn't have done it by herself." Then she shakes her head, thinking about Coran. "You are right, I wouldn't understand. I wouldn't understand what it's like to have the thing you love most in the world die slowly before your eyes, screaming. Nope, I would have no idea." She growls softly. "And I know mom should've killed her before, but I can't let that get to me. She is all I really have and I need her now more than ever. Don't you understand? She is the only person who has ever truly loved me for me and not expected anything from me." She glaces toward the kitchen. "I know where the healing potions are, they won't work. I have tried everything."
  <GRY> Firstyeargirl MarriahC smirks and slowly stands up "We left. We left because it was too dangerous for us to be here! We had been kidnapped I dont know how many times!" she shudders slightly "I know it takes two. Im not STUPID!" she shrieks, the sound echoing off the walls as she grips the side of her head, screeching "No! NO! DONT DO IT!"she yells over and over, falling to the floor "Im sorry! I didnt mean to sneak out! Apollo, NO!"her cries fade to a whisper as she whimpers, curled up on the floor "Im in trouble. Deep trouble, for leaving Olympus." she cries, shakingbefore she melts away, whispering "I dont know when I will be back... Im sorry"
  <SLY> Fifthyeargirl ArainaBlack watches, wide eyed at her sister disappearence. After she's gone, she rolls her eyes. "Her own damn fault for leaving." She speaks harshly, demon half still filling her. She stomps to the still open door, forgetting Irma and growling as she wanders back into Ottery. 
  <SLY> Firstyeargirl Irma cracks the door open slightly. It creaks, and she listens closely to find out if it was now safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment