Saturday 30 August 2014

Jem and Creven Part 1

  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon knocks once on the main front door before carefully slipping inside the house. Creven takes a deep breath and looks around smiling slightly to himself before tucking his hands into his pockets as he makes his way down the hall and towards the kitchen, first thing, as normal, a cup of tea.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon sits up at the knock from the sofa in the front room. Hearing the door, she shrugs slightly and closes her eyes "Kana? That you?" she waits for the reply of her friend who had been about a lot just lately.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon glances over his shoulder before clearing his throat as he walks into the kitchen "Nope...wrong age, hair colour, eye colour, height, build, number of tails..." he comments smiling to himself "Tea my Sweet Jem?"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon snaps her eyes open and jumps up from the sofa, following the sound of the all too familiar voice. She bursts into the kitchen and darts over to the form of her husband, her silver hair flowing down her back. She stops just in front of him "Creven?" she asks, tilting her head "Please tell me Im not imagining you stood there."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon turns around quickly and jumps slightly backing away from the woman in front of him "Well thats weird." he comments taking her appearance in, the long sliver hair and blood red eyes.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon frowns slightly at the reaction, forgetting her change of appearance "Creven? Whats wrong love?" she sighs slightly.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon blinks again before narrowing his eyes and walking around Jem in a circle "Could be a possible possession, demon spirit or something like that." he mumbles to himself.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon turns round on the spot and follows him as he walks round her. She laughs and runs her hand through her hair before shaking her head "Im not possessed, nor do I have a demon spirit. I promise." she laughs "You have missed a lot, my wonderful husband. An awful lot." she kisses his lips lightly and wanders over to the table "Come and sit down. I will show you what has happened."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon shakes his head and blinks again standing still on the spot "Clearly..." he comments watching her biting his bottom lip before walking over to the table.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon watches him with a smile on her face. She waits for him to sit down, takes a deep breath and lays her hand on his cheek, showing him how she came to look like this. The killing of Samara and how she herself took on Samaras powers and title. Lowering her hand slowly, she waits for his reaction, wrapping some of her hair round her finger.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon closes his eyes at her touch. Creven watches it all before opening his eyes again and fixes them on Jem "And I thought I'd been busy..." he comments before nodding and looking down at the table, unsure of what to make of everything. Creven suddenly chuckles to himself, shaking his head and looking back up again "My fault I guess." he comments before standing up and yawning.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon blinks a few times, feeling herself blush under his gaze. She shakes her head at him "How can you say that?" she whispers "It wasnt. It really wasnt." she didnt want to get into an argument with him already. He had just walked through the door after so long of being away. "It was Rics fault. He knew what would happen and he didnt even tell me."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon shrugs folding his arms "Perhaps if I hadn't gone away..." he comments fixing his eyes back on her and tilting his head to the left "Ric?" he questions.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon shakes her head again "It was going to happen at some point." she throws him a smile "Ric. My boss. Well he was my boss." she chuckles lightly, fighting to keep a smirk off her lips "He had a small accident. He’s currently in St Mungos. Memory loss." she giggles slightly and moves over to make them a drink of tea.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon raises his eyebrows before nodding and sitting back down again "Accident?"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon glances over her should and throws him a wink and a cheeky grin "Yes. An accident." she turns back round to pick the drinks up, walking back to set them on the table "He sent me to almost certain death. But I couldn’t kill him for that and for lying to me. So I sent a few people to erase his memories." she sips her drink "He was a single man, no kids. I could have done worse"
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon nods before picking the tea up "I guess." he comments taking a sip before looking back up at her. "A lots happened recently...I don't even know where to begin...apart from apologising for any recent behaviour."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon runs a hand through her hair and slips out of her chair, setting her cup down. Jem shakes her head as she sits on Creven’s knee, wrapping her arms round him "You dont need to apologise for anything, love." she whispers "I knew you would come back home to me, to us. You always do." she presses her lips against his with a smile "I missed you though. A lot."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon jumps slightly placing his tea down and leaning backwards slightly from her. After the kiss Creven softly pushes her off his knee before standing up, picking his tea up and walking to the other side of the room. "I should do though..." he comments simply looking down at the floor.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon gasps slightly, falling backwards into the table almost falling to the floor with shock. Grabbing the table, Jem steadies herself and opens her mouth to speak, closing it again. Jem picks up her cup and glares at him "Maybe you should apologise. You arent the only one going through bloody changes, Creven." she half yells and storms out of the kitchen and sitting on the stairs.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon nods "Thats what I'm trying to do!" he remarks but keeps his voice calm before shaking his head and looking down into his cup, swirling the liquid around.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon sighs "I wish you would get to the bloody point then." she murmurs, staring at the kitchen "I know its going to take some getting used to, me being like this, but I cant change." she says in her normal voice "Please, come tell me what you have been doing."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon sighs draining the cup before walking over to the stairs and sits at the bottom looking up at her "I've been an idiot..." he states with another sigh before shaking his head "And paid a high price for it." he continues before looking back at her again "And yeah...it will take a while to get used too."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon keeps her eyes on him, slightly shocked he was coming so close and not recoiling from her. Again. A confused look crosses her face as he talks "What do you mean?" she asks, moving down a step and holding a hand out to him "Tell me. You know you can tell me anything." she whispers.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon glances tentatively at her hand fixing his eyes on it before taking a deep breath and looks up "I made a bet, I crossed the wrong people...I was too arrogant, too cocky..." he comments before looking back down again only this time down at his hands which he turns over, just looking at them.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon drops her hand, and her gaze from his, just staring at the floor "Are you... hurt?" she questions him under her breath trying to hide the hurt in her voice when he didnt want to touch her and didnt want her to touch him.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shakes his head "Not really...just in pride..." he comments looking back up at her "I've lost it all Jem....everything...all my abilities."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon lifts her head up slowly, sure that she had misheard him "What do you mean? How have you lost your abilities?" she blinks a few times, tucking her hair behind her ears.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon takes a deep breath closing his eyes and reopening them "Jem....I'm fully human...I've been stripped of everything." he explains simply before looking back down again "I made a stupid choice...and paid for it." he mumbles to himself his eyes on the floor.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon stares at him and slaps her hand over her mouth "No. No... you cant be." she moves back up a step, still shaking her head and takes a deep breath "Please. Tell me you are joking." she half pleads.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shakes his head looking back up at her "I wish I was...but its true...other peoples powers still work on me, but I have nothing..." he comments before standing up and leaning against the wall "Its quite a strange feeling..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon blinks again as something snaps inside her "Who did it? Who stripped you of everything?" she growls as she stands up too "Tell me everything, Creven."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shakes his head "It doesn't matter who did it...just that its happened." he comments looking over to her "I wouldn't even know where to begin."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon places her hands on her hips, angrily "It matters to me. Do you know how much danger you are in right now? In a house with vampires now you are human?" she taps her foot.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods and looks up "Jem I know, I have a place in London, another family place, which I've been staying in for a little while, I had to get used to this on my own first before coming home." he starts.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon nods "I know you do. There’s not much I dont know now." she taps her head before she shakes it with a sigh and sits back down, trying to let it all sink in. She glances up at him, tears threatening to spill any second.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon sighs and shakes his head "I got involved with the wrong people in the Levels, I thought I was stronger than I was, and bet everything against them in a test, a task of sorts, a puzzle… I thought I would win, I'm a cryptographer...I was so sure of myself, but I was wrong." he states and folds his arms "So, now I've got to get used to being an ordinary human...living like an ordinary human, dying like one..."


  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon sighs and rests her head in her hands as he spoke "You went back to the Levels? Did you see Kel? Did Amara have the baby yet?" she scoffs, shaking her head "Not that it matters, He still hasn’t been to see us like he promised." she mutters, looking up at him "Please dont. Dont. Just dont." she buries her face in her hands and bursts into tears, shaking. Vampire queen or not, she still had some emotions left.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods smiling slightly "Yes, they are both good, really good...she’s not had it yet, but will do soon." he replies before watching her his eyes slightly wide "Jem, Jem please don't cry..." he says softly watching her "Please...its not going to help."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon lifts her head up slightly, not knowing what to say. She just wanted to throw her arms round him, tell him it was all going to be ok, that things would be sorted. But she couldn’t. He didnt want her to touch him. She leaned her head on the wall, wiping her cheeks.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shakes his head standing up and backing towards the door "I'm sorry." he whispers before turning around and heading towards the door.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon stands up and walks down the stairs "Please dont go." she reaches out and touches his arm lightly "Please dont leave me on my own."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon stops quickly and turns, keeping his eyes on Jem's hand "How can I?" he comments before looking directly into her eyes "I'm not the man you married anymore..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon keeps her hand on his arm "Dont say that. I married you because I loved you." she looks deep into his eyes "I still love you, Creven."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shrugs and looks away "How can you?"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon keeps her arm reached out towards him "You think I would have stayed with you to go through all the heartache we have if I didnt love you?" she takes a small step closer to him "We have lost children, friends, family and have gotten through it. We can get through this, Creven."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods slowly before shaking his head "How? Jem how? how will this, us, even work?"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon blinks away more tears, feeling them roll down her cheek. She brings her hand up to run down his cheek "We have always worked, Creven." she shows him her hand "See this ring? We said until the end of our days. Its not that time yet."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods placing his hand over hers "I know Jem...but mine will soon come before yours." he states "I just want you to be happy,"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon takes his hand and lays it on her cheek "I cant be happy without you. How can I be?" she whispers "You and our children. You are all my life."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shrugs "Yeah...but you're all a danger to me now..." he comments pulling his hand back and shaking his head.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon drops her hand and stares at him "I would never, they would never." she sighs "There is one way but you wont do it so thats out of the question." she glances to the kitchen "Come and let me make you another drink. Something stronger than tea."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon blinks listening to her before shaking his head "No no, tea is just fine right now..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon watches him closely, trying to work out what to do "Shall I put the kettle on then?"
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shrugs before nodding "Sure why not..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon sighs with relief as she walks through to the kitchen and refilling the kettle. Jem glances up at the ceiling "Apollo. Please help. What am I supposed to do? I cant lose him. No after everything." she sobs, keeping her back to the door as she continues to make the drinks, waiting for the kettle to boil.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon slides onto the nearest chair in the kitchen and sighs running a hand through his hair, suddenly he glances down at his watch before nodding and leaning on his hand.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon pours the drinks with a heavy sigh and squeezes the teabags out, stirring the liquid inside the cups and setting them on the table. Jem takes a seat opposite Creven, glancing up at him, trying to smile at him.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon takes the cup and softly smiles back "being human's not all bad...I do feel more fragile though..." he comments just trying to make conversation.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon runs her hand through her hair, sniffling as her smile widens slightly at him "I was human when we first met." she giggles slightly "I was human when we did a lot of things first."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon laughs and nods "Thats true..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon lays her hand on the table, keeping the smile on her face as she bites her lip "Do you regret anything from back then?"
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shakes his head keeping his eyes on her "No, why would I?"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon shakes her head quickly "Just trying to work out what changed." 
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon blinks and tilts his head to the side "A lot..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon sighs and shakes her head slowly "I didnt mean..." she starts, before stopping herself.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon straightens his head back "What?"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon takes a deep breath and keeps her eyes on him "I didnt mean to keep you trapped. I love you. You know that. If I didnt I wouldnt have gone through everything I have done for you, and I know you wouldnt have gone through everything you have done for me, and the kids. I dont want to loose you. I cant, Creven. My heart will break. I can feel it cracking already." her voice breaks.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon glances back down at his watch and nods listening to her before looking up "I know...I do, and I understand..." he replies before sighing "Look, I...I've got to go, but will be back soon, or as soon as I can, theres stuff I need to sort out." he adds before standing up. Softly he walks over to her placing a quick kiss on her cheek before heading back towards the front door, checking his phone and slipping his keys out of his pocket.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon nods slowly, lowering her head. Jem closes her eyes as he kisses her cheek, her hand reaching out for him before she rests it on her cheek where he kissed her. She looks up as the door shuts, tears blurring her vision as she stays sat at the table "Dont leave me. Please come back." she sobs, burying her head in her hands, her whole body shaking as she sobs into the night, the dark surrounding her, the sound of her heart cracking more seemingly echoed around the castle.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon walks through the front door with a heavy sigh as she makes her way to the kitchen, slower than normal. She barely noticed all the decorations had been put up overnight.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon slips in through the door quietly shutting it behind him and follows Jem into the kitchen before sitting down.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon sets a cup of tea in front of him and sits down opposite him "I had a very interesting conversation with our daughter last night who seemed to be listening to us on the stairs." she starts, letting her eyes run over him. He seemed less agitated today.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods taking the tea "Oh great...what did she say? and thanks for the tea." he asks and comments fixing his eyes on Jem.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon takes a deep breath, not taking her eyes from him "She wanted to know if she could help. An idea she had." she takes a sip of her tea and sets her cup back on the table "If you would think about it." she finished, her voice full of hope.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods taking a sip of his tea "Well I'm definitely open to any suggestions."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon shuffles in her chair with smile on her face. Jem takes another sip of her tea as she contemplates how to explain things to him "Rain suggested, if its possible, for her to give you her Kitsune half of herself." she blinks a few times "Im not sure if its even possible though."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon blinks and places his cup back down, tilting his head to the left "I'm not sure...and what about her anyway?"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon tilts her head to the right, confused "What do you mean?" she shrugs "Im not sure exactly how it can be done, if it can be done." she lowers her eyes "Its either that or I..." she stops, shaking her head "I couldn’t do that."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon frowns "You are not turning me..." he states bluntly before sipping his tea again "I don't want Rain to lose her powers, just because of me."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon nods as she looks back up at him "I thought you would say no to me turning you. Thats why I didnt suggest it last night." Jem watches the half empty cup in front of her "She will do it. for you, Creven. We would do it for her. For any of them. Let her try. Please."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods finishing his tea "Of course I'd say no!" he confirms before shaking his head "No, the risk is too great, and I don't even know where we would begin!"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon jumps slightly "You dont have to be so blunt with me, Creven." she stares at him "Couldn't Kana help? Someone has to be able to know what to do."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shrugs before shaking his head "I have no idea...I don't even know how they were removed in the first place!"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon runs her hand through her hair before reaching across the table to his "I don't know what else to suggest." she glances at him briefly "I have to do something, I miss you."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods watching her hand "I'm not sure either yet...I'm looking into a couple of things, but...well its proving difficult."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon brushes her fingertips across his hand "Like what? Let me help, love." she whispers "Unless you dont want me here anymore."
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon keeps his eyes fixed on their hands "Like magic, what else do you think? Mathematical equations!?!" he remarks shaking his head.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon pulls her hand back shaking her head as she picks her cup up and walks over to the sink with it. Jem stands staring out the window "I can help with the magic part. The mathematical equations? Not really my strong point."
 <RAV> God CrevenCalanon rolls his eyes pushing the cup away from him "Well, its not needed anyway...I've got friends in London working on it." he comments back sharply.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon spins round on the spot "Everyone helping but me. As usual I get left out of the loop. You are my husband, I want to help you!" she snaps back just as sharply.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon nods standing up "I don't want anyone else involved in this! I wasn't even going to come home until it was sorted!" he starts, his voice slightly raised "I can't have any of you paying at all in anyway for something I've done...something which is my fault, my responsibility to sort out!"
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon takes a deep breath and lowers her head "All I wanted was for you to be happy, Creven. And I cant even do that right." Jem sobs as she sinks to the floor on a heap "This is hurting me more than you can even imagine." she looks up at him.
  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon shakes his head watching her "Jem, my sweet Jem, I was...then I messed things up," he sighs brushing his fringe out of his eyes "I shouldn't have come home, not yet anyway."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon stands up with a confused look on her face as she wanders over to him, stopping a few feet from him "You can always come home." she smiles lightly "God all I want to do is hug you right now and tell you we can work it out, but I daren’t. I dont think I can take it if you push me away again."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon shakes his head again "I know, but, I can't...I should probably go, I'm not making things easy or even nice being here..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon shakes her head in response "Please dont. You dont have to go. Its me who should." she looks at the door to the hallway "This is your house, not mine. I should take the twins and go." she closes her eyes, fighting the urge to lose her temper.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon raises his eyebrows and shakes his head "Nope, this is your home too...Its easy for me to go, better for them, easier...and my place in London is great for me."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon sighs and looks over at him before walking the few feet to him and burying her head in his chest "Please dont. The kids miss their dad, I miss my husband. Dont make this harder than it already is. For all of us."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon wraps an arm around her but shakes his head "Fine, fine...I'll stay..." he replies with a sigh glancing around the room "But theres a few people I'll need to invite over..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon nods, still keeping her head where it was "What people and do I need to set the guest rooms up?"
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon smiles slightly "Just people...and yes, that would be useful."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon nods with a small smile as she lifts her head up and runs her hand down his cheek "The twins will be home from school in about an hour, but I can get Apollo to pick them up and take them up there for a few days." she starts, enjoying the feel of his arm around her.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon nods and gently kisses the top of her head "I'll still have to nip to London a few times...got er, stuff there to sort out..." 
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon nods, closing her eyes and slipping her arms round him "Please promise me you will be back. It will take you a while, unless you let me take you." she murmurs.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon blinks looking down at her "Half of that makes no sense to me..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon giggles slightly as she meets his gaze "I can apparate you there I mean. Its faster."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon laughs and shakes his head "No no, its fine...I'll drive..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon reaches up and brushes his fringe from his eyes "I promise I wont hurt you."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon nods smiling softly "I know...human me is just very cautious..."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon rests her forehead on his "I have noticed. And Im trying to be careful."
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon continues to smile and sighs slightly.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon returns the smile and takes his hand in hers "I better go get these room sorted." she murmurs, closing her eyes.
  <RAV> Candy Cane CrevenCalanon nods glancing around "Yeah...I'll head into London.."
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon nods slowly and laces her hand with his, squeezing it lightly "Sure. Hurry home."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

<RAV> God CrevenCalanon steps softly out of a small alley way and onto the main cobbled road of Diagon Alley. Glancing around he smiles to himself watching the hustle and bustle of the people around him, all diving in and out of the many shops, weighed down with many bags, all busy doing their christmas shopping, finding the perfect presents for family and friends. Some people on their own clutching at lists and ticking things off, others in small groups laughing and comparing the contents of their shopping bags. Creven takes a deep breath, inhaling a cinnamon and apple scent, the perfect smell of christmas which just seemed to be lingering in crisp winter air. Brushing his fringe out of his eyes Creven starts walking forward, tucking his hands into his pockets and just walking taking in the scene. Somehow being surrounded by so many people made him feel safe right now, after losing his Kitsune powers he always felt vulnerable when he was on his own, but here, it was different, the atmosphere was light and cheerful, he felt safe. The loss of his powers, turning him completely human had changed him greatly, not only were his abilities less but he felt different personally, things that were once important didn't seem to matter anymore and the things which once he completely ignored seemed of utter most importance, everything was changing and for the most part, he was actually enjoying it. Creven had spent the last few weeks in London, taking on the night life, learning what it meant to be fully human, he was even working in a completely new environment to what he was used too, gone from assassin to a fictional author (fictional as far as his publishers knew) with a book deal signed and a release date set. He was already enjoying the hype about his book, his publisher said she'd never seen a piece of work which felt so real, a moment where Creven had to quietly chuckle to himself, but for a change was good to be talked about in a positive light, to not have to hide who he really was, even if he was publishing the book under a different name it was still him doing it, taking the credit. Though at times he still greatly missed his powers, fallen from royalty among his people to virtually nothing in their eyes, yes he was looking for a way to get his powers back but probably not as hard as he could be, there were a few loyal friends researching ways but he wasn't pushing them or even looking for a way himself, instead just enjoying life, every second, living it to the full, everything seemed that little more thrilling when the thought of your own mortality from immortality was running through his mind. But there was one thing, one thing which wasn't going the way he planned, wasn't working...his original home and family life. Creven had returned a few days ago home, back to his wife and family, after being away for weeks, a couple of months even but didn't quite come back to it the way in which he had left it. Creven had found his wife had been changed through events of her own, now the Vampire Queen, which in his current mortal human state gave him a good reason of concern, his home just didn't feel right to him at the moment. His publisher, Emily, a fun, attractive young woman, knew how he was feeling with everything, he'd confided most of the truth in her, explained how he was feeling, she had become more of a counsellor and good friend to him than just his publisher. Creven didn't know what to think about his home life right now, let alone how to act on it, part of him just wanted to embrace this new life, live it to the full, grow old with the passing of time, a human life. Then again he missed his sister, wife and children, but he didn't know how it would all fit together now, how it would work, how he could possibly fit two different worlds together and make them work. Creven pauses slightly in his walking and glances up, letting the warmth of the winter afternoon sun hit his face, smiling to himself he looks back down and carries on walking again towards the end of the alley and back out into main Central London, back to his apartment for something to eat and drink before a shower and a night out again. Walking out onto a main busy street Creven glances down at his hands, his mobile in his right hand, a message sent to Emily about dinner. Blinking he shakes his head chuckling to himself as he slips the phone back into his pocket, he hadn't even realised what he'd been doing.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon watches Creven leave, a heavy hearted sigh passing her lips. Running a hand through her hair she shakes the feeling of dread from her mind and reaches for her phone and sends a simple text to her friend, the one she needs. Seconds later the door opens and a white, nine tailed fox appears at the doorway to the kitchen. Jem stares at it for a moment and bursts into floods of tears. Kana shifts to his human form swiftly and runs over to Jem, wrapping his arms around her tight "Shh, Jem. It will be ok. He will be home soon." Jem shakes her head and looks up at him "He wont Kana. He’s been back and now hes gone to London to sort things out."  Kana blinks a few times before taking Jem’s shoulders firmly in his hands and shakes her, not roughly, just enough to get her attention "You need to snap out of it. I mean it. He wont want to come back if he sees you like this. You need to get a grip. You have the kids to look.." Jem interrupts "Kana, you dont understand. He lost his Kitsune abilities. He’s HUMAN!" she yells’, shaking his hands off her. Kana stares at Jem before he nods slowly "I had heard about it. I thought it was someone’s idea of a sick joke." Jem sighs, lowering her head "It wasnt a joke, Kana." she sobs "And now I dont know what to do." she looks up at the confused face of her husbands friend, pain on her face and tears streaming down her cheeks. Kana coughs and stares into Jem’s eyes, deeper than anyone has ever looked before "I can see how much you are hurting more than you are letting on." he sighs "He really has broken you this time hasn't he?" Jem nods, silently "I dont want to do this, but I think I am gong to have to. At least until he comes back and we can sort him out. There’s a way to get his powers back, his Kitsune powers. It will be hard and it wont happen unless he wants to have them back." "Im not sure he does Kana. And if he doesn’t, then he wont want to be with me." she bursts into fits of hysterical tears again. Kana snaps "Get a bloody grip woman!" he yells, lifting her head up to look deeper into her eyes "Im sorry, this is going to hurt, but Im going to take the pain away." Jem nods again, not letting her eyes leave his "You need to turn your humanity off." Jem shakes her head and Kana rolls his eyes "TURN IT OFF!" he yells at her as Jem’s eyes turn a brighter red and she stop crying immediately. Kana stands up straight, shock on his face "Crap! What have I done? Jem? Jem?" Kana shakes her shoulders and she turns to look at him, an eerie look on her face "Yes? Can I help you Kana?" her voice soft, taunting, as she stands up with a smirk on her face. Kana takes a few steps back, shaking his head "I need to ... go... deal... and sort..." he falls over his words before darting from the castle shifting to his fox form and disappearing into the night. Jem folds her arms, a vacant expression on her face, yet a smirk still there "Time to have some fun." she grins wickedly, following Kana through the door and seemingly drifting in the opposite direction to him.

<SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon wanders through the front door with a laughs as she almost falls over the bags of her belongings piled in the dusty hallway. With a small frown, she tilts her head wondering what they were doing. Jem laughs, snapping her fingers as she remembers. She had brought all her things home from Calanon Castle. There was too much reminder of him there and he wasnt. He was doing whatever, being human and apparently loving every moment of it, according to sources. She shrugs, waving her hand over the bags with a smirk, watching them disappear from her vision and hearing them thud on the floor of her bedroom. She lets out a snarl and darts up the stairs and into hers and his bedroom. Glaring round the room, she grabs a few things and carries them down the hall into the room at the very end. There was already a bed in there and thats all she needed, if anything at all. With a smirk on her face, she pulls out her phone and sends him a text before placing it back into her pocket and half dancing down the stars to the kitchen without a care in the world. Jem was glad Kana did what he did otherwise she might be sat here, being a wreck, and in a state and actually caring. She scoffs, grabbing some blood bags from the fridge, draining them slowly.

  <RAV> God CrevenCalanon slips quietly into his London apartment, about to flick the lights on as he walks in but smiles as they were already on signalling that Emily was already in. Creven smiles slightly shutting the door behind himself and walking across the apartment, more decked out like a five star hotel room, penthouse suite. He had actually had it modelled on one of the Mayfair’s penthouse suites Creven sighs slightly sliding down onto one of the cream sofas and watches Emily poke her head around one of the bedroom doors "Creven, hey, thought I'd get here slightly early, was late leaving work so came directly here!" she remarks stepping into the doorway dressed in just a towel, her auburn hair dry and stopping just below shoulder length in its normal messy waves "I'll just be a few minuets, clearly need to dress more for the occasion!" she remarks with a wink before slipping back into the room and shutting the door. Creven laughs and shakes his head before standing up and heading towards the kitchen, part of the free plan living area, he had given Emily, a woman who for the mean time he considered as his human life coach, a key to  his flat a few weeks ago, it was a stones throw away from the publishing office and honestly he enjoyed her company and knowing that someone else was in the apparent with him, being alone was one of his least favourite things. Walking over to the fridge he opens the door and starts to rummage through it, looking for any suitable ingredients for the nights dinner, pulling out those needed for a simple but in his opinion delicious chicken stir fry, a recipe which Emily had taught him. "A man at work in the kitchen no that is a sight I'll never tire of seeing." Emily comments walking back over to him, in her usual jeans and oversized jumper, her out-of-hours attire. Creven laughs turning around and shrugs "Not something I'm that used too...but your cooking really does live up to the house elves at Calanon Castle, better in fact, I think you should share some recipes with them, they- could do with learning some more modern recipes." he comments with a smile looking over to her before beginning to chop vegetables and the chicken. Emily laughs and nods "House elves,"  she mutters quietly to herself blinking before looking up at him "You know I'm still not sure that I believe you, about your books actually all being true..." she comments leaning over the island worktop watching him, Creven glances over to her and smiles "Emily, I may not be able to read minds anymore, but I can still read body language...you completely believe me." he comments and she nods sighing "I know..." she responds before turning around to face the windows "So, when do I get to meet the rest of your family, your wife Jem, your children, Lea?" she questions and Creven chuckles to himself "Sometime when my wife isn't around, she'd probably kill you on sight, I daren't tell her about you, she'll probably think we're having an affair" he answers watching her and Emily laughs "You're hot Creven I'll give you that, although the purple is really weird and...well...you have one hell of a messed up past, I've been with guys with baggage of one form or another before...believe me, we wouldn't work." she comments turning back around to face him. Creven laughs watching her and nods "After what I've told you about me I'm surprised you're still here, most people would have left the country by now!" he remarks and Emily laughs "But no, you work and live with me at the moment." he adds and she nods "Well, one you're good for business, two I can't help but want to help a tortured soul full of depth and darkness, which is probably the reason I'm rubbish at relationships, three there’s that whole thing about not being able to move into my new apartment yet as its still being built and here is better than my parents...oh and finally, the closer I've got to you, the better I've got to know you, the more loyal I feel to you and therefore as a good friend I know you need to be around someone at the moment, someone who will just listen, be impractical and naturally, show you the night life of London." she explains with a wink and Creven laughs again before pointing a finger at her "Look next time we go out, no bringing random guys back here, its freaky in the morning." he comments watching her laugh and flick her hair over her shoulder "He wasn't random, I went to college with him!" Emily replies and Creven shakes his head smiling "My point still stands...I will help you find the man of your dreams but can we leave bringing him back here until at least the second sober date?" he asks continuing to prepare the food, now sizzling well in a wok on the electric hob. Emily laughs and nods "Of course, of course Creven...but he was everyone’s heart throb at college, just couldn't resist the temptation!" she exclaims and Creven laughs again "And that there is why you haven't found the right guy yet! Slow down, you're a great women Em, attractive, kind, funny, loyal, intelligent … ""Oh shut up Creven," she interrupts him quickly "Before you start me off getting emotionally attached to lovely, amazing complimentary you...we set out rules when I moved in, do not forget them!"  she continues walking over to his side softly punching his arm before beginning to lay a small table in front of the full length windows. A few minuets later Creven places to two plates down on the table, one for each of them and pours two glasses of wine before sitting down. "To London, Loyalty and the future." Emily toasts picking up her glass before gently tapping it on the side of Creven's raised glass "I'll keep on drinking to that!" he replies with a bright smile before taking a sip, placing the glass back down and beginning the meal, both continuing with their general everyday conversations and work, life and plans for the rest of the evening.
  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon hums as she wanders back into her home, pausing briefly with a small smile as she sees a white fox on the sofa, staring at her. She shakes her head and wanders into the kitchen where her eldest child, Marriah, was standing, drinking slowly from a blood bag. Marriah took one look at the woman who had walked in and froze, dropping the bag on the floor. Jem laughs "Pick it up, Marriah. We dont waste blood in this house." Marriah tilts her head, and narrows her eyes "Mum?" "Thats your mother, Marriah. She’s, erm… had her humanity turned off." Kana stands in the kitchen doorway, running a hand through his hair. Marriah slowly turns her head to her 'uncle', taking a few steps away from her mother and closer to him. Jem smirks, watching her "Scared of me, daughter?" she laughs as Marriah grabs onto Kana. "No, mum." she mutters. Kana sighs as Jem glares at him "Tell her, Kana." she snaps. Kana sighs again and hugs Marriah "I did it, Marr. I told her to turn it off." Marriah opens her mouth to yell and Kana slaps his hand over her mouth "I didnt do it on purpose, but its best for her if she cant feel." he bends down as he speaks to her "I have seen into her heart, into her mind. Your father. He’s hurting her. More than she was letting on. Now, you know what your father is going through, right?" Marriah nods and Jem rolls her eyes, folding her arms across her chest, before starting to walk towards them, a sneer on her face. Kana snaps his head round to her, pointing "Stay right there." he snaps at her and Jem freezes on the spot, staring wide eyed at him. Marriah gasps "You, Uncle Kana! You told her and she did as you said." Kana looks confused "So I did." he muses with a small smile, working out what he had done. He had told her to turn off her humanity. She would do as she was told, if he told her to. Shaking his head, Kana snaps to the present to catch Jem yelling and screaming profanities at him from where she was still frozen to the spot "I hate you, Kana. Im going to tear your throat out, and rip you to shreds when I can move" she yelled, trying to move. "Come on Marriah. I will tell you everything I can in the other room." Turning to Jem, he smirked slightly "Shut up." was all he said and there was silence as Kana shut the kitchen door. Marriah took a seat on the sofa and run her hand through her hair "Tell me what?" she stared at him `"I did it. I "I did it. I made her turn her humanity off and now she will do anything I tell her." he explained. "The thing is, your fathers Starball, I dont know where it is, but I do know he made your mothers key necklace and her wedding ring out of some of it. Have you seen it the past few weeks?" Marriah shakes her head "Its glowing, just, but very dull. Until it fades away to nothing, until there is no light left, there is still a chance for your father to become Kitsune again. I just need his Starball. And him." Marriah blinks and sighs before  shrugging "I dont know where he is." Kana throws her a small smile "I thought you would say that. Only one thing for it." he pulls out his phone and dials a number, waiting for the other person, his best mate, to pick the phone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment