Tuesday 24 March 2015

this isnt HL, this is Reign of Darkness.

 <ORGNL> HolidayingInTheBayou Hayley scoops up the small girl i nto her arms. The girl was her daughter, Zofia. She was almost 4 now and growing strong. Her fangs had come in and they had been to spend time in the bayou with Hayleys pack after the incident with Zofias dad. But they didnt talk about that. Or him, and Zo had gotten over her nightmares of him coming to take her away from her momma "Momma." the small girl whispered as Hayley stopped at the front door "Momma, where are we?" she asked, peering up through her curls at the unfamiliar house "A long friend of mommas, princess. Momma needs to apologise but this person isnt in." Hayley sighs, taking the key from her pocket, biting her lip lightly as she tries it in the lock. It still fit. The door opened with a small creak and Hayley stepped insode, setting Zo onthe floor. The sleepy child yawned and ruffled her curls, starting to wander through the house "Zo, love. Stay with me please." Hayley called out, wandering into the front room, a grin on her face. Not much had changed. The desk was still in the corner and Hayley headed towards it "Zo,, lovely. Please, just sit on that sofa. Mmma wont be too long. I promise." she sighed as she took a seat, glancing over at Zo with a smile "Im gonna be a good girl momma. I promise." the child stated, almost matter-of-factly. Hayely held back a laugh, keeping a serious face on her as she nodded "That would be most amazing if you could, sweetheart." and returned to the desk, running her hand over it slowly. Hayley started rmoving scrap papers out of the way, finally finding a notebook after almost ten minutes of searching. "Dammit, you need to tidy this desk, Xavi." she murmured under her breath, not quite loud enough for Zofia to hear. Picking up a pen, Hayley paused for a few moments, pondering on what she should write. She had to apologise of course. That was a must. She was sure she had lost him, and if she hadnt, well, she wwas damned lucky.  She ran her other hand through her hair, taking a deep breath as she started to write, shiutting herself off fromt he world as she did so; "Dear Xavier." she started, then paused a moment, thinking "I didnt break into the house before you ask. I do still have my key. If you want it back, please just say so but please, for the sake of my sanity, read the rest of this." Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled at Zo who was sat still with a smile on her face in return "See momma. Im a good girl." "Yes you are princess." Hayley blew her child a kiss and returned "Im so sorry. Im sorry like you wouldnt believe. I dont know what came over me with him. I dont think I can apologise for hurting you like I know I did. It hurts me to think about it, But I cant help it. I feel so guilty." with a deep breath, Hayley let a few tear flow down her cheeks, splashing onto the paper "I neve stopped loving you, I hope you know that. I dont want to say I wish I could turn back the clocks, because if I could then I wouldnt have my little miracle, but that will be explained when I see you. I dont want you to find out this way. But I have to end this, as I dont know when you will be home and I dont know what reaction you would give me if you got here while I was still here. I'm sure surprise would be one of them." Hayley chuckled at herself as she wrote "You know how to get hold of me, Xavier, when you are ready to talk." she scribbled out that last line, replacing it with "IF you are ready to talk. Love Hayley." she signed it at the bottom, the y of her name, swirling into a loveheart as it had done for the past ten years and she searched the table for something to put the note on so he would see it, finding nothing off hand. so she ust simply put everything away and left the letter in the middle of the table before she glanced round. Who knew when he would come back. The place was looking like it hadnt been lived in for a while, there was dust on everything. All Hayely could do was hope and pray for the best. Heaving a sigh of relief, she stood up and scooped up Zofia, who had fallen asleep on the sofa, and made her way back out to Diabolous to take the sleeping girl home to her own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment