Monday 16 March 2015

Jem and Jessica Shinell

  <SLY> Vampire Queen JemCalanon kicks about at the sand, grumbling, her arms folded across her chest as she stares across the water. Wind whipped at her hair, but she didnt feel the cold. Letting out a sigh, she rubbed her arms  to rid herself of the goose bumps. Suddenly her head turned to look over her shoulder "Get out of here, Jessica." she hissed, her narrowed eyes landing on the blonde vampire who was stood - about ten feet away, a smirk on her face "How about I dont?" she challanged, not moving. Jem hissed and turned fully to face her "How about you do and you get to live?" Jem snapped back. Jessica burst out laughing "Well we both know that isnt going to happen. You havent killed anyone in such a long time. Thats Crevens job. Oh and where is he anyway?" Jem opened her  mouth to snap a retort but Jessica held her hand up and continued "I know where he is. Hes doing what you cant. I think..." Jessica grinned, taking a few steps closer to Jem "I think you are too family orientated now. You should give your title up to someone else. Someone like..." "You?" Jem laughed, shaking her head. "Thats not happening. Not in the next million lifetimes." Jessica burst out laughing "You cant. That would mean me killing you. And Creven wouldnt take that lightly. But I would get to see him." she mused, twirling a knife in her hands. Jem held herself back as best she could for a moment, then she saw red. Tauting her about her husband wasnt a good thing for anyone to do. Seeing red, Jem flew at Jessica, hands wrapping  round her neck tightly "You...dont...ever...get...to...speak..his. ..name..." she hissed in the womans ear. "I dont care who you are, I am the Queen, you listen when I speak."  Jessica gasped for breath, keeping hold of the knife, twisting her arm and stabbing it deep into Jems side. Ignoring the pain, Jems grip increased for a few minutes before she let the woman go, doubling  over, wincing "You vile piece of work. You better run." Jem narrowed her eyes again "Soon as this is healed, I will be coming after you. And I dont care what Creven says if when you run off to tell him. This time Im going to kill oyu woth my bare hands." "Sure, Jem. Sure. Im going to get someone to kill you..." she didnt have time to finish her sentance before Jems were round her neck once more, this time dragging her to the waters edge "See this? How about I dont kill you with my hands, as much as I would love to." she taunts the gasping woman. who shakes her head, wide eyed and panicking "You wouldnt...Creven..." "He'd thank me. Eventually. You may have been his first love, Jessica Shinell. But I will be his last, I can promise you that." Jessicas eyes glass over, her face pales and she stops breathing. Jem, smug, grins at the unconscious body, removing her hands from the other vampires neck and letting the body drop onto the sand with a sickening thud, kicking her in the side of the head. When the woman remains still, Jem huffs slightly "Well, I was expecting more of a fight." she grumbles as she reaches for a handful of the womans hair to drag her into the water, muttering under her breath about having warned her. "Little bitch knows not to piss me off about my husband. And now she suffered the consequences." Jem heaved the womans body into the water until she was up to her waist where she let go, and watches the calm cold water take her deeper until she had disappeared from Jems vision towards the horizon. Who knew where she was going to end up. The further the better as far as she was concerned. Retracing her steps out of the water, Jem heads  back up to the house where sher had been staying while Creven was away. This place was her happy place, she didnt need a poor excuse of a vampire to ruin that.

No comments:

Post a Comment